Southern African Protective Equipment Marketing Association
SAPEMA is dedicated to promote the manufacture and distribution of quality items of Personal Protective Equipment complying with recognised Safety standards. We standfor Compliant Product, Correct Usage of PPE, Standards and Specifications.
Benefits of being a
The Association is dedicated to the promotion of the Personal Protective Equipment Industry as a whole and of its members individually and strives to achieve this by acting as a Forum where consensus is reached on matters of mutual concern and as a collective voice.
The we actively engage in the following:
- Organisations of and participation in Exhibitions, Expositions and Displays – SAPEMA members often get Member discounts for their participation.
- Participation in Conferences, seminars & workshops.
- Negotiations with the Authorities on new and existing legislation and any other matters that may affect the industry.
- Placement of articles and information in suitable media partners.
- Active participation in Standards setting with bodies like SABS.
- Members have their own page on the SAPEMA webpage which links to their webpage.
SOUTH AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
Saiosh is recognised by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) as the Professional Body to register Occupational Health and Safety Practitioners in South Africa in terms of the NQF Act, Act 67 of 2008.
With 10000 Members Saiosh is the leading source of information and networking opportunities within the Occupational Health and Safety profession. Members are from a wide range of industries from the private and public sector. Our non-profit organisation represents individuals and organisations committed to the enhancement of the Occupational Health and Safety discipline. Saiosh is the choice for OHS professionals and practitioners in Southern Africa, dedicated to the advancement of the OHS profession, through research, promotion, education, upliftment, training, guidance and strong relationships with other OHS organisations.